Sometimes you may need to get (retrieve) a number of files grouped together in what is called a Label.les in what is called a Labeled Version.
[What is a Label?]
[How do I create a Label?]
To get the files in a labeled version:
- Locate and select the Labeled file. Label files are indicated by a label icon.
- Select Tools | Get Label.
- This brings up the "Get Label" dialog:
- This dialog is much like the Get Files and Get Folder dialogs. It allows you to select the end-of-line type, to browse to the location that you are going to get the label to, and to specify whether you want to create any missing sub-directories.
- Click the Get Label button.