When you make a Label in a SourceJammer folder, the current version of
every file in that folder and all of it's sub folder's will be included
in the label.
To make a label:
- Select the folder where you want to place your label.
- Select Tools | Make Label.
- This brings up the Make New Label dialog.
- Enter a name for the label. Typically, this is something like
- Enter a description for the label. The description you
enter will be used as a description for the file as a whole and as a
comment for the first version of the label.
- Click the OK button.
- You will now see the label appear in the selected folder. The label
displays the label icon ( ).