- All Known Subinterfaces:
- SJServerAction, SJServerFileChangeListener, SJServerProjectChangeListener
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- SJServerActionAdapter, SJServerFileChangeAdapter, SJServerProjectChangeAdapter
- public interface SJServerPlugin
Title: $FileName: SJServerPlugin.java$
- $VerNum: 5$
- $AuthorName: Rob MacGrogan$
$Description: Base interface implemented by all SJServer plugins.$
Returns a pointer to the work directory for this plugin.
Called after plugin is constructed.
public void initPlugin(java.util.Map params)
- Called after plugin is constructed. Any params in the config file
are passed in as a HashMap of name/value pairs.
If a plugin always requires a parameter but it is not included in the map,
a MissingParamException will be thrown containing the name of the missing
public java.io.File getWorkDirectory()
- Returns a pointer to the work directory for this plugin. The directory
will only be used by this plugin. A new directory will be created for each
Archive this plugin is added to. No files in this directory will be added,
removed, or modified by SourceJammer or any other plugins.
Please use common sense in dealing with this directory. Do not store files here
unless you really need them. Delete files when you are finished with them.
For temp files, you are probably better off using SourceJammer's TempDirectoryManager
(in org.sourcejammer.util in the lib package). SJ periodically wipes the temp
directory clean so you don't have to worry about that.
public void setWorkDirectory(java.io.File fl)
Copyright © 2003 Soucejammer project.