An existing Label can be rebuilt. This creates a new version of the label that points
to the current latest version of every file within the folder in which the label resides.
To rebuild a label:
- Select the label you want to rebuild.
- Select Tools | Rebuild Label.
- This brings up the Rebuild Label dialog.
- Enter a description/comment for the new version
of the label. Typically, this is something like
- If you want SourceJammer to automatically
build a change list and include it as part of your new Label version,
select the Build change list checkbox. [What's a change list?]
- Click the OK button.