Restoring Files and Folders
Files and Folders that have been removed can be restored to their original state, with all version history in tact.
To restore a file or folder:
- Browse to the folder that contained the file or folder before it was removed.
- Select Folder | View Removed Items.
- This brings up the Removed Files and Folders dialog.
- Select the files or folders you want to restore.
- Click the Restore button.
- This brings up the Restore Using Name dialog.
- Enter a new name for the file or folder, or accept the original name. If you are restoring multiple files/folders and you want to use the original name for all of them, select the Use existing name for all check box.
- Click the OK button.